PHASE 3 - Samples, Terms & Client Approval
Time: Depends on the product and order specifications.
Available as a stand alone service? No
1. Prototypes or samples sent to manufacturer
2. Samples made and delivered to client for approval
3. Pricing and terms negotiated with suppliers
4. Terms and conditions negotiated
5. Placing of an initial order
6. Deposit placed with supplier
Phase 3 Overview
Phase 3 begins with the sending of existing prototypes or samples to the selected manufacturer for duplication or with the sending of samples from the manufacturer to the client for review.
During this phase product samples will be exchanged for final approval of the client.
The next step in Phase 3 is the negotiating of price and terms.
Pricing and terms are also negotiated and agreed upon in this phase. Once the client has approved the final sample(s) and agreed to the negotiated terms of the trade, an initial order is placed with the manufacturer and the client is instructed to submit payment for the order.